About Naama O. Pozniak - CEO, Paz Holding, Inc.
Naama O. Pozniak is a creative, globally-minded health insurance advisor, meditation coach, and speaker. She has served the American insurance industry for 30+ years specializing in Healthcare Reform, Employer Benefits, International Travel Insurance, and Medicare. Naama has a unique understanding of the newest and best innovations in healthcare benefits. Her agency is committed to providing holistic affordable solutions to reduce healthcare costs for her clients and empowers other agencies to do the same. A+ Insurance was recently certified as a Health-Wealth Agency, increasing their commitment to value-added ROI, integrity, and transparency.
In addition to insurance, Naama is a mother, yogi, market disruptor, and a Primordial Sound Meditation instructor (certified by the Chopra Center.) She is overjoyed to share her CE course approved by the Department of Insurance in California, Florida, Arizona, and Nevada to demonstrate the use of meditation and yoga to increase joy, lower stress, and reduce the costs of care. She is also opening major meetings in the industry with guided meditations.
Through her presentations marrying her two fields of expertise, Naama also empowers companies to use emotional intelligence, meditation, and yoga to reduce their medical spending, optimize healthcare expenses, and create a culture of employee engagement. She makes a conscious effort to share alternative therapies to all her employee benefits clients through guided meditations, bringing about powerful results in these businesses. Her innovative ideas on healthcare have been published in American’s Benefit Specialist Magazine, Insurance News Net Magazine, Benefit News, and more.
Abbreviated Previous Speaking Engagements:
- California Association of Health Underwriters (CAHU) Summit Keynote Speaker, Sheraton Universal, Los Angeles, CA – September 2016
- Arizona Association of Health Underwriters Summit (AAHU) Keynote Speaker, Phoenix, AZ – May 2019
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) 10th Annual Healthcare Forum – November 2017
- CAHU Healthcare Retreat, Pala, CA – September 2017
- Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters (LAAHU) Field Day Opening Session - April 2018
- Workplace Benefits Renaissance “Women in Benefit Advising” Session Opening Meditation, Nashville, TN - Feb 2019
- LAAHU Annual Conference – April 2019
- Covered CA Open Enrollment Presentation, Studio City, CA - November 2017
Professional Affiliations and Awards Include:
- Employee Benefits Adviser’s 2019 “Wellness Adviser of the Year”
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) Distinguished Service Award – 2018
- Flag flown at the US Capital in recognition of Naama’s efforts with HUPAC, presented by Rep. Brad Sherman (CA) - 2019
- Health-Wealth Certification – 2019
- San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce SIBBIE Award - 2019
- NAHU Region 8 Media Chair – 2018 – Current
- LAAHU HUPAC Chair – 2014-2018, Current
- NAHU LPRT Committee – 2014-2018
- LAAHU Media Chair – Current
- LAAHU Public Service Chair – 2010-2013
- LAAHU Community Outreach Chair – 2018-2019
- Most Influential Women in Benefit Advising – 2016 and 2017
- California Broker Magazine Editorial Advisory Board - 2019
- Top of The Table Producer, Lifetime Soaring Eagle Award - 13 years running
- Continuing Education (CE) Registration with the Department of Insurance in Florida, Nevada, Arizona, and California for her courses on “Reducing Healthcare Costs with Meditation and Yoga.” Pending approval in several additional states.
Speaking Engagement References: