About Naama O. Pozniak - CEO, Paz Holding, Inc.
Naama O. Pozniak is a creative, globally-minded health insurance advisor, meditation coach, and speaker. She has served the American insurance industry for 30+ years specializing in Healthcare Reform, Employer Benefits, International Travel Insurance, and Medicare. Naama has a unique understanding of the newest and best innovations in healthcare benefits. Her agency is committed to providing holistic affordable solutions to reduce healthcare costs for her clients and empowers other agencies to do the same. A+ Insurance was recently certified as a Health-Wealth Agency, increasing their commitment to value-added ROI, integrity, and transparency.
In addition to insurance, Naama is a mother, yogi, market disruptor, Primordial Sound Meditation instructor (certified by the Chopra Center), and Associate Publisher for California Broker magazine She is overjoyed to share her CE course, approved by the Departments of Insurance in California, Florida, Arizona, Texas, and Nevada, to demonstrate the use of meditation and yoga to increase joy, lower stress, and reduce the costs of care. She is also opening major meetings in the industry with guided meditations.
Through her presentations marrying her two fields of expertise, Naama also empowers companies to use emotional intelligence, meditation, and yoga to reduce their medical spending, optimize healthcare expenses, and create a culture of employee engagement. She makes a conscious effort to share alternative therapies to all her employee benefits clients through guided meditations, bringing about powerful results in these businesses. Her innovative ideas on healthcare have been published in American’s Benefit Specialist Magazine, Insurance News Net Magazine, Benefit News, California Broker, and more.
Abbreviated List of Recent Speaking Engagements:
- San Diego Association of Health Underwriters (SDAHU) – January 2020
- Golden Gate Association of Health Underwriters (GGAHU), Lafayatte, CA – September 2019
- Employee Benefits Adviser Benefits Forum & Expo, Las Vegas, NV – September 2019
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters (OCAHU) Senior Summit, Temecula, CA – August 2019
- Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters (LAAHU) Senior Summit, Burbank, CA – August 2019
- Workplace Benefits Mania Conference, Las Vegas, NV – August 2019
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) Annual Convention, San Diego, CA – June 2019
- Arizona Association of Health Underwriters Summit (AAHU) Keynote Speaker, Phoenix, AZ – May 2019
- LAAHU Annual Conference – April 2019
- Workplace Benefits Renaissance “Women in Benefit Advising,” Nashville, TN - February 2019
- LAAHU Field Day Opening Session - April 2018
- Covered CA Open Enrollment Presentation, Studio City, CA - November 2017
- California Association of Health Underwriters (CAHU Healthcare Retreat, Pala, CA – September 2016
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) 10thAnnual Healthcare Forum – November 2015
- CAHU Summit Keynote Speaker, Sheraton Universal, Los Angeles, CA – September 2015
- Employee Benefits Adviser’s 2019 “Wellness Adviser of the Year”
- San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce SIBBIE Award - 2019
- Top of The Table Producer, Lifetime Soaring Eagle Award - 14 years running
- Flag flown at the US Capital in recognition of Naama’s efforts with HUPAC, presented by Rep. Brad Sherman (CA) - 2019
- San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce SIBBIE Award – 2019
- NAHU Distinguished Service Award – 2018
- Named one of the Most Influential Women in Benefit Advising – 2016 and 2017
Professional Affiliations include:
- California Broker Magazine Editorial Advisory Board - Current
- NAHU Region 8 Media Chair – 2018–Current
- LAAHU Media Chair – Current
- LAAHU HUPAC Chair – 2014-Current
- NAHU LPRT Committee – 2014-2020
- LAAHU Community Outreach Chair – 2018-2019
- LAAHU Public Service Chair – 2010-2013
- Continuing Education (CE) Registration with the Departments of Insurance in California, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas for her courses on “Reducing Healthcare Costs with Meditation and Yoga.” Pending approval in several additional states.