Naama O. Pozniak
CEO of Paz Holding, Inc.
Naama O. Pozniak
Naama O. Pozniak is Paz Holding Inc.’s ( dba A+ Insurance Service) CEO. She is a creative health insurance advisor who has served in the industry for thirty years. Aside from insurance, Naama is a mother, yogi, speaker, market disruptor, and a Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor (certified by the Chopra Center). From a very early age, Naama has practiced yoga and meditation. She is currently a certified Healthcare Reform, Medicare Specialist and a Covered CA Champion Certified agent/consultant. Together with her team, she has helped several thousands of people enroll in Covered CA, since January 1st, 2014. She is currently helping CEO’s & CFO’s reduce their medical spend and healthcare costs, while increasing certainty and optimizing Employer Healthcare Expense. Naama’s message and background has taken her to a very successful career in the benefits industry where she has been awarded and recognized as the “Most influential Woman” in benefit advising in 2016 and 2017. She is recognized nationally as the "Top of the Table producer" and holds the prestige life time “Soaring Eagle Award”. This past June, Naama was the recipient of the NAHU Distinguished Service Award for 2018. Lastly, she is currently the NAHU Region 8 Media chair and LAAHU Community Outreach chair.
Naama has succeeded in having yoga and meditation approved by the California & Florida Department of Insurance and as Healthcare CE (Continuing Education). She currently teaches two classes: “Reducing Healthcare Costs with Yoga and Meditation” and “Meditation as a New Way to Wellness.” Naama is now teaching insurance professionals, employers, employees and any possible community member on how to start the journey of yoga and meditation, a practice that she holds dear to her heart. She is well-known for passionately spreading her love through this simple method and wisdom of healing.
Health Strategic Insurance Advisor for: Life, Medicare, Travel, Disability, and Long Term Care.
• CEO Paz Holding, Inc.
• January 1988 - Present (29 years)
• Strategic Insurance Advisor
Organizations and Associations
• NAHU, CAHU,LAAHU: Soaring Eagle, Leading Producers Round Table since 2004
• Board of Directors/Public Service Chair: 2011-2014
• PAC and HUPAC Chair / LAAHU: 2014-present
• Blue Shield Advisory Council Board
• Premiere Partner for Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Health net, Aetna, and Kaiser Permanente
• American Israeli Medical Association
• Culture of Coverage champions for covered CA
• Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist
• General Agent- HTH, Geo Blue
• Member of IAC- Israeli American Counselor committee (2010-2016)
• Santa Monica College - Bachelor’s Degree
• California State University-Los Angeles - Attended
Honors and Awards• 1 of 25 most Influential Women in Benefit Advising 2016 and 2017
• Women in Business Awards 2010 Nominee
• Anthem Premier Partner Award for Individual Sales
Years: 2008- present
• Blue Shield – IFP Advisory Council Award
• Blue Shield Producers Rewards Club Award
Years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
• Health Net – Top Producer Award